Fast-paced & fun, indoor futsal is excellent for developing quick thinking & reflexes, combination play, short passing technique, and teamwork.
League highlights (Ages U9 & Older):
- Played on indoor sports courts off Rt. 28 at conveniently located Cassel's Sports Complex in Herndon (heated facility);
- 4 v 4 including keepers.
- The season consists of 7 games including playoffs.
- Trophies for division winners.
- Games are officiated with certified referees.
- Games consist of 2 x 25-minute halves.
- Most games played on Saturday afternoons starting on Dec. 4, 2021.
- League game dates: 12/4, 12/11, 1/8, 1/15, 1/29, 2/5, 2/12 (2/26 make-up date)
- No games scheduled over the December student holidays and MLK & President's Day weekends. No weekday practices are included in this program.
- Age groups: U9, U10, U11, U12, U13, U14, High school 1, High school 2. (Age groups may be combined depending on # of teams registered and skill level).
- Competitive levels: Premier, Champion, and Challenge
- Register as a team or individual. Discounts for multiple teams. Please call or email for discount info.
- Team: $775 (includes USFF membership fees. Teams will provide their own uniforms and coaches)
- Individual: $153 ($133 Early Bird). Includes team t-shirt and USFF membership fees.
- Deadlines to Register: Nov. 1, 2021
Team Registration: Please call
Futsal Academy (Ages 5-U8**)
- Players are coached by FC Dulles Technical Staff coaches
- Games are 3 v 3 or 4 v 4.
- Teams are formed prior to each session.
- The season consists of 7 sessions.
- Sessions are 55 minutes.
- Sessions are scheduled typically between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM on Saturdays starting on Dec. 4, 2021.
- No games scheduled over the December FCPS student holidays and MLK & President's Day weekends. No weekday practices are included in this program.
- An ideal program for boys & girls!
- Deadline to Register: Limited slots still available
- Registration Fee: $153 ($133 Early Bird before 10/15/2021)
Futsal Academy Registration
*No maximum roster size. Teams will be invoiced $10/player for each player over 10 players and $25 for more than one team official. (USFF membership fees)
**Player must turn five years old by 10/1