- Fall and spring season weekday training- 2x/wk for 10 weeks (20 Fall; 20 Spring) at a field local to Chantilly. Most of our training sessions and games are at Poplar Tree Park off Stringfellow Road in Chantilly and Franklin Middle School off of Lees Corner Rd. also in Chantilly.
- League fees (includes referee fees) for 8-9 games/per season. Games are mostly local- some games can be 1-2 hours away.
- Coach w/ age-appropriate USSF license, experience, criminal background check, SafeSport compliance, concussion awareness training, and knowledge of teaching the FC Dulles Curriculum
- Club Technical, operational, and administrative support
- Field maintenance costs
- Team video Analysis w/ FC Dulles Technical Staff (upon request)
- Two practice t-shirts. Additional T-shirts ($15ea) offered for sale at initial registration and before the start of the Spring season.
- Club insurance
- Club TeamSnap account
- Agility & Coordination Camp in August
- Two local tournaments (within 75 miles of Chantilly)
- Summer League (5-6 games in June & July)
- Winter indoor futsal league or outdoor soccer league. 7 to 8 games in FC Dulles's Futsal League or Golazo!! Outdoor Winter League. 1x/week of outdoor training (if weather permits).
- Fairfax County user fee.
- VYSA membership fee.
Not included (additional $300-$500):
- Required: Uniform Kit- home & away jerseys, shorts, socks, training vest set, Adidas warm-ups and backpacks, and ball. and can be purchased at an additional expense. The minimum uniform purchase is approx. $250 (not including tax). The new uniform kit is not required for players who have purchased the current uniform kit unless needed.
- Optional: Additional tournaments (approx. $60-$70/tournament- could be higher if traveling to an away tournament).
- Team equipment i.e. first aid kit, cold compresses, tent, portable bench.
A Service fee applies to all online payments and covers the cost of the Demosphere registration system, including data privacy, security and PCI compliance. Check and cash payments will not incur a service fee and must be paid in a timely manner.