- Fall and spring season weekday training- 2x/wk for 10 weeks (20 Fall; 20 Spring).
- League fees (includes referee fees) for 8-9 games/per season.
- Coach w/ age-appropriate USSF license, experience, criminal background check, SafeSport compliance, concussion awareness training, and knowledge of teaching the FC Dulles Curriculum.
- Coach's compensation including all payroll taxes and processing fees.
- Club Technical, operational, and administrative support.
- Field maintenance costs.
- Team video Analysis w/ FC Dulles Technical Staff (upon request).
- Two practice t-shirts. Additional T-shirts ($15ea) offered for sale at initial registration and before the start of the Fall and Spring season.
- Club insurance
- Club TeamSnap account
Not included: Optional or Required:
- Optional: Agility & Coordination Camp (if held) August 10-13. ($95/player)
- Optional: Tournaments (if held)- usually 4 tournaments, 2 FC Dulles tournaments if a division and bracket are available (no charge) and two away tournaments approx. $50-$60 each (entrance fees only).
- Optional: Winter indoor futsal league or outdoor soccer league. 7 to 8 games in FC Dulles Futsal League (no charge if age group and level available) or FC Dulles Winter outdoor league. (approx. $125/player).
- Optional: Winter indoor training (approx $125/player).
- Required: Uniform Kit- home & away jerseys, shorts, socks, training vest set, & ball. Warm-ups and back-packs are not required and can be purchased at an additional expense. The minimum uniform purchase is approx. $140 (not including tax).
- Required: Fairfax County Field User Fees (based on residential zip code): in-county- $8/season in-county; $30/season out-of-county
- Required: VYSA Travel fee (insurance/player id card) U9-U11: $28; U2: $30; U13 & older $35
A Service fee applies to all online payments and covers the cost of the Demosphere registration system, including data privacy, security and PCI compliance. Check and cash payments will not incur a service fee and must be paid in a timely manner.