Travel 2 (Volunteer Coach):
Player Registration Fee: $230 (Fall 2016)
Registration fee includes:
- League Fees (NCSL, WAGS, ODSL), VYSA Insurance, VYSA/US Youth Soccer registration fees, and Club dues including field maintenance fees, club overhead costs, and concussion education and compliance for coaches, parents, and players through INOVA Sports Medicine.
- Fairfax County Field User Fees: in-county: $8.00; out-of-county: $30.00;
- Tournaments fees- paid for separately by individual teams*;
- Uniform kit (available at PJ's Sports in Falls Church), individual and team equipment, and accessories;
- CSC Seasonal Training (Spring & Fall) 1x/week w/CSC Coaching Staff ($10/player/season) for 10 sessions/season (Rate as of Fall 2016) **
- CSC Winter Futsal league fees ($595/team)**;
- CSC Pre-Season Team Mini-Camp($10/player- Rate as of Fall 2016)**;
- Concussion baseline testing for athletes- recommended 1x/year (approx. $30)
*Recommended for existing teams/Required for new teams entering the Club. Rates subject to change.
- CSC Financial aid/Scholarship Program:
- Award on a case-by-case basis;
- Must submit application.
Please contact CSC Club Technical Director Marcelo Gangotena with questions and/or would like to bring a team to the club: