New players to FC Dulles
- Register for tryout evaluations (Registration)
- Attend tryouts/evaluations
- Selection. An invite will be sent via email when selected to join the Travel Academy.
- Accept the invitation and pay a non-refundable placeholder fee of $25 within 48 hours to secure a roster spot on the team. Select the installment plans in case the season is cancelled, partially cancelled, or delayed.
- Invite. Returning players will be automatically have their roster spots reserved from last season. An email will be sent to join the Travel Academy for the Fall/Spring 2020-21 season.
- Accept the invitation and pay a non-refundable placeholder fee of $25 within 48 hours to secure a roster spot on the team. Once we know the season will be played we'll send an invoice for the balance of the fall tuition. Installments plans will be available only to players in good standing.
Players will only be added to their team's VYSA Official State Roster when they are registered and have paid their $25 placeholder fee. Once on the Official State Roster players will not be released from an FC Dulles team before the last game of the Spring season until all release fees are paid in full. (see FC Dulles Financial Policy).
Online credit card orders (including installment payments) will incur a convenience fee depending on the type of credit card used. Cash and check payments will not be subject to service fees and can be paid directly to the club. All cash payments must be paid directly to president Darryl Forrest.
Fairfax County field user fees are determined by the zip code of your home address used to register your player and will be billed accordingly.