Boys & Girls U13-U14- Beginners: Focus is on learning the fundamentals of soccer- how to play in a game situations, how to train during practices, and how to have fun playing soccer. Game day competition is in the Rec. Jamboree; training 1x/week is in our Rec. Academy, Free Play is 1x/week. Individual development is emphasized rather than game results and team performance. The main objective of the U13-U14 beginner age group is to learn the fundamentals of soccer and to prepare players to compete in higher level rec. leagues.
Age-appropriate licensed USSF coaches will lead training sessions in coordination with Club TD, Coach Marcelo.
Player Fee: $125
- Early Bird (Ends 3/1)
- Volunteer Coach- initial discount
- Sibling (Same program)
Training: 1x weeknight Rec. Academy session led by Coach Marcelo and CSC Coaches- 8 weeks*;
- Free Play: 1x weeknight free play-8 weeks*;
- Competition w/referees: Saturday Rec. Jamboree session-8 weeks*;
- Pre-Travel Training for players born in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 who are interested in playing on a U9-U14 CSC Travel Team for the Fall 2016 season-7 sessions*;
- CSC Practice T-shirt (new players only)
- All-Star selections to play in the Father's Day Tournament on June 19, 2016. ($50 additional charge after player selection in May).
- Uniform $30 (for new players only or those needing a new uniform. Players who played in the Fall 2015 season do not need to purchase a uniform or practice t-shirt);
- FFX County Field User Fees: $5.50 (in-county); $30 (out-of-county).
Season Start Dates and Schedule:
Rec. Jamboree (game):
Rec. Academy (training)
Start Date- 4/4;
- Schedule: Mondays, 6:30-8:00 PM @ Poplar Tree 2
Free Play (optional but encouraged):
To register for CSC's Spring 2016 Rec. programs: Click Here.
Registration Help Guide (.pdf): Click Here