- Fall season(Aug. 1- Nov. 15) and Spring season (Mar. 1-June 14) weekday Academy training- 2x/wk for 10 weeks (approx. 20 Fall; 20 Spring) at a field local to Chantilly. Most of our training sessions and games are at Poplar Tree Park off Stringfellow Road in Chantilly and Franklin Middle School off of Lees Corner Rd. also in Chantilly.
- League fees (includes referee fees) for 8-9 games for Fall & Spring season. Games are mostly local- some games may be 1-2 hours away.
- Coach for training sessions, games, two tournaments, and winter & summer training and outdoor league games.
- Coaches with age-appropriate USSF license, criminal background check, SafeSport certification, concussion awareness training, and knowledge and experience teaching the FC Dulles Curriculum.
- Coach compensation including all payroll taxes and processing.
- Club Technical, operational, and administrative support
- Field maintenance costs
- Trace Video subscription
- Team video Analysis w/ FC Dulles Technical Director (upon request).
- Two free practice t-shirts. Additional T-shirts ($15ea) offered for sale at initial registration and before the start of the Spring season.
- TeamSnap account for each team.
- Two local tournaments (within 75 miles of Chantilly). Teams can play away tournaments beyond 75 miles but will be responsible for the coaches travel expenses.
- 7 to 8 games in the FC Dulles Golazo!! Winter Outdoor Soccer League
- 1x/week of outdoor Winter training Dec-Feb (if weather permits);
- 5-6 games in the FC Dulles Golazo!! Summer League (starting in mid-June).
- 1x/week agility and coordination training starting in mid-June thru July (regular 2x/week training starts August 1 for the Fall season- and March 1 for the Spring season)
- Field user fees for the year.
- VYSA and NCSL membership fees.
- Supplemental insurance.
Not included ($300-$500)
- Required: Uniform Kit- home & away jerseys, shorts, socks, training vest set, backpack & ball. Adidas training jacket and pants are encouraged to purchase. Uniforms to be purchased at PJs Sports in Falls Church. New Adidas uniforms will need to purchased for the 2022-2024 cycle starting with the Fall 2022 season.
- Additional tournaments (approx. $60-$70/tournament- could be higher if traveling to an away tournament) are extra.
- Team equipment i.e. first aid kit, cold compresses, tent, portable bench.
A Service fee applies to all online payments and covers the cost of the Demosphere registration system, including data privacy, security and PCI compliance. Check and cash payments will not incur a service fee and must be paid in a timely manner.